The International Trainee Programme is our way of investing in young talents who have just graduated from university while developing future leaders for the companies in our business portfolio.
During the first 18 to 24 months, you will work on two or three challenging projects in different companies within the group. If you strive to get the most out of yourself and to make an impact in an international environment, this is a powerful start to your career. The next step after the traineeship is to enter into s specific career track.
Who is the programme for?
A specific mindset
We are looking for trainees with a specific mindset. Do you recognise yourself in the following description? If so, you may be one of our future trainees:
- A systematic and analytical thinker
- A quick learner who is self-reflective and open to feedback
- A strong communicator
- Determined, disciplined and persistent
- Structured, precise and detailed
- Curious and pro-active
A master’s degree
To participate in our programme, you require to have a master’s degree in a field relevant to the particular track you apply for:
- Business analytics: preferably any technical, mathematical or economic or business background
- Engineering: chemical, material or mechanical engineering
- Sustainability: sustainability related master’s degree
Previous experience abroad
As you will be relocated during the programme, previous experience of living abroad indicates that you will be able to adjust to living in another country during the programme.
Full command of English
It is essential that you have a good command of both spoken and written English. Ability in other European languages is also considered to be an asset.
A valid EU working permit
Applications from candidates without this permit will be considered, but hiring is subject to approval of immigration services and rotation within the group could be limited.